Sunday, August 15, 2010

Discussion Forum

((For those who don't already know, Sholazar Basin 2 is up and ready to read.

I'm updating the blog to inform you all of a discussion forum that I've created for both the travelogue, and for Scratched Nerve. The comments and corrections I've gotten on this blog and on various forums have not only been helpful, but also fun to read. I look forward to the chance to interact with readers on a more regular level.

However, this forum is an experiment. While I welcome discussion, critiques, questions, and (some) random goofiness, I don't have that much time. Thus, I will delete the board the moment it becomes inconvenient for me to run. I don't expect the forum to have a big population, so hopefully it will be easy to manage. I'd also like to use it to bring more travelogue readers to Scratched Nerve.

I hope to see you all on the discussion forum!))

No comments:

Post a Comment